Estrogen Central

Musings, thoughts, pictures, and stories about the wonderful house of Baker women!!

Name:
Location: Kilgore, Texas, United States

We are a fun loving group of girls. Lord help the Momma when the hormones kick in. We have our good times and our cranky times, but it is all good!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Pics of Chloe

Here are some pics I finally got to load!! They are backwards, I would have liked them to go the other way, but I was afraid that it might not work if I started over!!! Enjoy!!
Outside is good!!

She didn't quite know what to think about these new toys!!!
MMMMMM fingers!!!

This is Chloe at almost 4 months. Look at that smile!!




This is my doodlebug at a couple of months old. She looks so much like her big sis!!



This is my Chloe as a new born. You can't see it in this pic, but she has a bruise on her nose and the top of her head. If she had not been so stubborn.....hehe




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home