Estrogen Central

Musings, thoughts, pictures, and stories about the wonderful house of Baker women!!

Name:
Location: Kilgore, Texas, United States

We are a fun loving group of girls. Lord help the Momma when the hormones kick in. We have our good times and our cranky times, but it is all good!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Another Day same ol stuff

Well we are almost through another week. We have been doing all of the same ol stuff. Mommy's bday is this weekend so maybe we will get out and have some fun. Chloe is growing everyday and is so happy. Granny was feeding her table food last night. Hope she empties that diaper while she is over there. Alli is reverting back to the summer fish that she loves to be. I am just trying to keep up with the both of em!!! I will post some pics when I am able to get to my home puter. For some reason they don't wanna load from work. I might try again in a minute....Anyway hope everyone is well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home